Holmes Hobbies PULLER 500 CRAWL 11T # 110100026
The Puller 500 is the pinnacle of crawler motors for ultimate performance! It is lighter and smaller in diameter than a regular 540 motor, yet packs the same power and punch to get you through those tough sections. This motor was born out of prototype work for our team drivers, and now you can have the edge too!
Three or five slot skewed armature gives unmatched startup control with great wheel speed and power. Thick can yields highest torque and power, great for shafties and power hungry MOA drivers.
- Steel Can
- 6061 Aluminum Faceplate
- 303 Stainless timing screwss
- N-EH 35 grade Neodymium Magnets
- 7075 Aluminum End Bell Hardware
- 5 slot skewed armature
- Holmes XX springs
- Holmes Copper brushes
- 4.6 ounces, 143g
- Standard 540 mount
- 31.8mm diameter, 55mm length
- 1/8" shaft
- fully rebuildable and compatible with many Holmes 540 motor parts
Motor may require up to 2 weeks to build.